Our SmartBee Water Content Sensor has been specifically designed to deliver the benefits of timed feedings by monitoring the volumetric water content of your medium. Through multi-point monitoring, knowing how much water your plants actually use is the key to delivering their exact water needs. The SmartBee Water Content Sensor allows you to log and aggregate data from multiple test sites for analysis, creates more decisive plant management based on drydown times and root zone temperature, and with that maximizes the efficiency of your irrigation system.
- Supports up to six SmartBee Water Content Probes (includes one).
- Sensor Probes are IP67 rated (buriable and waterproof up to one meter)
- 6’ cable with 1/8” TRRS connection
- Ideal for Rockwool, Soil, Coco Fiber (Coir), and most pre-mixed mediums
- Excess garden light solar charges the internal Li-Ion battery to extend the period of time before recharge is needed
- Wireless data transmission for “Real-Time” environmental readings.
- “Easily installs into any existing garden configuration with wireless mesh technology.
In this video, we take a look at the SmartBee® Controllers Water Content Sensor Module, the most accurate way to remotely monitor and manage your water content and root zone temperature, for the perfect climate within your media, and to create an efficient irrigation strategy for greater and more consistent yields. Be sure to read the Getting Started Guide before enjoying this video, and feel free to reach us at www.smartbeecontroller.com/support.
SmartBee Contr...In this video, we take a look at the SmartBee® Controllers Wat...
All SmartBee products come with a limited one (1) year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the hardware, subject to certain terms and conditions. For the Water Content Sensor, SmartBee also offers a two (2) or three (3) year Replacement Warranty. Available to purchase within ninety (90) days of the original purchase date, the Replacement Warranty covers drops, spills and damage due to accidents. After the payment of a $75 deductible, you will receive a new replacement unit within five (5) business days. Learn more here.