The Stinger Smart Power Plug offers wireless on/off control of any electrically-powered grow room appliance. Monitoring real-time power consumption as well as extending the range of your wireless sensor network, the Stinger Smart Power Plug provides a single outlet capable of powering devices up to 15 amps utilizing digital circuit-breaker technology. No longer do you have to hope and pray timers work, as the Stinger™ Smart Plug allows you to check in with your devices to ensure they’re working they way they should, and notifies you when they don’t. Remotely set Thresholds and the Hive™ gateway will turn appliances on and off as needed to keep your garden’s various systems in sync.
- Excess garden light solar charges the internal Li-Ion battery to extend the period of time before recharge is needed
- Wireless data transmission for “Real-Time” environmental readings.
- “Easily installs into any existing garden configuration.
- Utilizes industrial-grade, machine-to-machine wireless mesh network technology (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Integrate with multiple LTH or LTH+CO2 sensors for individual and aggregate sensor data logging
- Sturdy plastic construction for free-hanging or wall-mount installation.
This edition of the SmartBee® Controllers how-to video series focuses on our Stinger™ Smart Plug and the Smart Strip 4, the perfect way to incorporate many of your 3rd-party appliances and truly automate your indoor garden. In addition to the features that help deliver remote and timed on/off/automation of your devices, as a wireless range extender, placement options are covered that will allow you to maximize the range of your devices so that all of the systems in your garden work in harmony. Be sure to read the Getting Started Guide before enjoying this video, and feel free to reach us at www.smartbeecontroller.com/support.
SmartBee Contr...This edition of the SmartBee® Controllers how-to video series ...
All SmartBee products come with a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to certain terms and conditions. SmartBee will replace your defective gear at no cost to you. In addition, warranty coverage is also provided for the second year of ownership. During the second year, SmartBee will replace your defective gear after payment of a modest deductible. Replacement units are sent FedEx ground at SmartBee's cost and are typically delivered in five days or less. Learn more here.